Our Safety Protocols
Learn more about how we minimize the spread of infection and the risk of COVID-19 transmission
Infection Control Protocols
- We have adjusted patient scheduling to enforce social distancing.
- We ask that you wear a mask to your appointment and take your temperature at home prior to your arrival
- Patients are brought immediately into a disinfected room with minimal waiting in the reception area.
- You may remain in your car while waiting for your appointment and call us to inform us of your arrival.
- We are not allowing anyone except the patient into treatment rooms unless absolutely necessary. If you are accompanying a minor, please inform us.
- The reception area and restroom are being repeatedly disinfected.
- Our team is wearing appropriate masks, protective eyewear, and gowns.